Wednesday, November 22, 2006

DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW IF YOU CAN'T STAND LIBERALS AND/OR DEMOCRATS, BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS BY ONE!

LIES (and the LIEING LIARS that tell them)
by Al Franken


This book is pretty good, my only problem with it is that it's an adult book, so rating? I dunno... okay, fine. R. Because there were parts I had to skip. So there.

Anyway, this was a book about the Republicans and the Conservatives in the US of A (or if one of my comments was true, the U S of Weird). And he is an extremely Liberal Democrat. So there's a bit of name-calling. But I did like (quoting from the back of the hardcover)
"HOMELAND SECURITY
"Ashcroft spent $8,000 to drape the naked breast of the Spirit of Justice statue because he didn't like being photographed in front of another boob...." Franken has a better idea: "Use it to fight terrorism!!!" (Ibid)

What do I think of it: I'll give it three stars. ***. Lol.

1 comment:

LittleChar said...

that sounds like a positivly horid book. i happen to be a very biased republican though.
have a nice day